Rep. Garret Graves to quarantine after COVID-19 exposure
WASHINGTON (WAFB) – Rep. Garret Graves (R-LA) says he was exposed to COVID-19 while in Louisiana and will quarantine in accordance to guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). He says will be tested and is making arrangements to safely travel from Washington, D.C back to Louisiana.
- Gov. Edwards, Admiral Giroir outline plan for distributing COVID-19 vaccine in La.
- Baton Rouge area restaurants reassessing outside dining during winter
- What the latest proposed COVID-19 relief package means for La
- Gov. Edwards explains maskless photo
- ONE-STOP-SHOP: Stats, links related to COVID-19
Click here to report a typo.
Copyright 2020 WAFB. All rights reserved.