NEW ORLEANS (WAFB) - The secret service has released its list of prohibited items ahead of the National Championship game in New Orleans on Monday, Jan. 13, at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome.
The Secret Service will be working with local law, state, and federal law enforcement agencies to provide safety of all guests attending the championship game.
Fans going to the game will be required to undergo an additional level of security screening. Fans should be prepared for a search of all items into the site. Law enforcement personnel reserve the right to prohibit any other items determined to be a potential safety hazard.
The list of prohibited items is as follows:
- Animals other than service/guide animals
- Bags and signs exceeding size restrictions
- Drones and other unmanned aircraft systems
- Glass, thermal or metal containers
- Laser pointers
- Mace/Pepper spray
- Selfie Sticks
- Signs exceeding the size restrictions (20’ x 3’ x 1/4”)
- Support for signs and placards
- Toy guns
- Recreational motorized mobility devices
- Weapons of any kind