LAKE CHARLES, La. (KPLC) - Join KPLC’s First Alert weather team as they guide you through what to do in the event of a hurricane.
Hurricane season began June 1 and lasts through Nov. 30.
Follow the links for stories from tonight’s Hurricane Special.
- Is the new Entergy grid system ready to survive?
- How to prepare for getting gas during a hurricane
- Knowing your risks during a hurricane
- SWLA’s growing traffic problems could be made worse by an evacuation
- Building to withstand catastrophic impacts
- The National Hurricane Center warns against inland flooding during a hurricane
And, as always, stay prepared during hurricane season!