LAKE CHARLES, LA (KPLC) - Flooding is likely in parts of Southwest Louisiana through the weekend.
Should you need sandbags, here is a list of active sandbag locations in SWLA.
Sandbags are available 24 hours a day when there is a threat of severe weather. Residents must furnish shovels.
- Moss Bluff: 461 Parish Road
- Hayes: 7085 La. 14 East
- Lake Charles: James Sudduth Parkway, behind 5500B Swift Plant Road
- Lake Charles: 2320 Smith Road
- Sulphur: 2911 Post Oak Road
- DeQuincy: 1275 Plum Street
- Iowa: 1726 Parish Barn Road
- DeRidder - 1335 1st Ave
- Longville - 5711 Hwy 171
- Sugartown and Dry Creek - 6599 Hwy 26
- Lake Arthur - Community Center at 701 8th St.
Sand bag locations will be open in Allen Parish at the following times:
- 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Friday, May 10th
- 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Saturday, May 11th (Ward 2 Barn Location Closed, Ward 2 Solid Waste Site Open)
- All Sites Closed Sunday, May 12th
- 6:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday, May 13th to Thursday, May 16th
Oberlin- Ward 1 Parish Barn, 1217 Cottingin Rd.
Kinder- Ward 2 Solid Waste Site, Kinder Cemetery Rd and Old Pump Road
Reeves- Ward 3 Parish Barn, 108 S. Lyles Street
Elizabeth- Ward 4 Parish Barn, 110 Carol Hill Rd.
Oakdale- Ward 5 Parish Barn, 518 Hwy 1152