Frequently Asked Questions

I have had an MRI which shows ruptured disc (L-4, L-5) In the last 6 months, the pain has gotten progressively worse; mainly in right buttock and right leg all the way down to the ankle. Any suggestions?

There are many people that suffer from disc injuries like yours. The best course of treatment is to try something conservative. We offer a spinal decompression treatment that is almost 90% effective. It allows us to treat bulging and herniated discs without surgery.Our concern would be if you wait too long that you may have some permanent damage caused. Call us for a consultation and we can explain our many treatment options:  478-5634.