TUESDAY: Sunny skies - light NE winds; mild - a high of 72°
TUESDAY NIGHT: Clear and quite cool - a low of 49°
WEDNESDAY: More sunshine, a bit warmer; light SE winds - a high of 74°
THURSDAY: Partly cloudy, modest warming trend … a high of 76°
FRIDAY: Mostly sunny - warmer than "normal" - a high of 78°
SATURDAY: Cold front slide through; 30% rain coverage - a high of 72°
SUNDAY: Sunny and cool - a high of 64°
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Enjoy a continuation of quiet, dry mid-November weather - actually, there will be very little day to day change; NO activity on FIRST ALERT Doppler radar through Friday …
- We'll be within a degree, or two, of "seasonal normal temperatures;" both the afternoon high and the overnight low, for at least the next couple of days
- A slight warming trend will return to the forecast toward the end of the week - by Friday, we’ll be very close to topping out at 80°
- Overall - looking ahead: the main weather story will occur over the weekend - with the approach of another (more substantial!) cold front …
- This time, we ARE expecting "noticeable" changes - one, increasing clouds and a modest coverage of rain; and two, the start of a downward temperature trend!
- As we head into Thanksgiving week, it is quite possible we could wake Monday morning to readings in the upper 30°s!
Coastal Waters: NE winds, 10 - 15 knots; Seas, 3 - 5 feet; Choppy
Inland Lakes: E winds, 5 - 10 knots; Waves, 1 - 2 feet
TIDES FOR NOVEMBER 15:
High Tide: 9:16 p.m. +1.1
Low Tide: 5:29 a.m. +0.5
RECORD HIGH/LOW FOR NOVEMBER 14 … 85° (1951); 26 ° (1907)
NORMAL HIGH/LOW FOR NOVEMBER 14 … 72°; 49°
SUNRISE: 6:30 a.m.
SUNSET: 5:08 p.m.
Copyright 2017 WAFB. All rights reserved.