CAMERON PARISH, LA (KPLC) - All races on the Cameron Parish ballot for the Nov. 21 election.
Note that while all residents will vote on statewide races, not all parish residents will vote on each race in a parish. Visit www.geauxvote.com for more information.
- John Bel Edwards, Democrat
- David Vitter, Republican
- Melvin L. "Kip" Holden, Democrat
- "Billy" Nungesser, Republican
- James D. "Buddy" Caldwell, Republican
- "Jeff" Landry, Republican
Clerk of Court
- Susan Racca, Republican
- Recia LaBove Warner, Democrat
Police Juror District 2
- Dino Hicks, Democrat
- George E. Shove, Democrat
Police Juror District 7
- Darryl L. Farque, Democrat
- Pat Sewell, Republican
Lower Cameron Hosp. Serv. Dist. - 14 Mills - BOC - 10 Yrs.
- Shall Lower Cameron Hospital Service District, Cameron Parish, Louisiana, continue to levy and collect a maintenance tax of 14 mills on all property subject to taxation in said District for a period of ten (10) years beginning in 2016, with collections from the levy of the tax estimated to be $1,730,000 for one entire year, for the purpose of operating and maintaining such hospital buildings, related hospital facilities and equipment within and for said District, title to which shall be in the public?