SOUTHWEST LOUISIANA - Voters with disabilities face barriers in exercising a fundamental civil right: the right to vote.
Those Voters can contact the Advocacy Center to report problems or get help with their voting issues from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. by phone at 1-800-960-7705 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Advocacy Center staff are available to help voters locate their polling places, review their ballots, address accessibility issues and troubleshoot other disability-related problems.
Common questions include:
• Were do I vote? How do I find my polling place?
• Am I registered to vote?
• When do the polls close?
• How do I vote absentee by mail?
• My polling place is not fully accessible. Can you help?
• Who can provide assistance in voting?
• How do I file a HAVA complaint?