These sweet and gooey apple dumplins' are the perfect dessert for your 4th of July celebration!
*2 Granny Smith apples, cored and peeled
*2 cans crescent roll dough
*1 cup melted butter
*1 1/2 cups white sugar
*1 teaspoon vanilla
*8 ounces Mountain Dew
*1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 baking dish.
2. Cut each apple into eight slices.
3. Roll out crescent dough and cut along seams to create individual triangles.
4. Roll each apple slice into the crescent dough.
5. Pour sugar and vanilla into melted butter mixture.
6. Pour butter mixture over wrapped apples.
7. Pour Mountain Dew over apples.
8. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
9. Bake for 35-40 minutes.