Crews extinguish electrical fire at Longview Whataburger - KPLC 7 News, Lake Charles, Louisiana

Crews extinguish electrical fire at Longview Whataburger

Posted: Updated:
  • More Local NewsLocalMore>>

  • David "Dice" Fontenot sentenced to life in prison

    David "Dice" Fontenot sentenced to life in prison

    Wednesday, April 23 2014 8:31 PM EDT2014-04-24 00:31:38 GMT
    David "Dice" Fontenot was sentenced to life in prison without benefit of parole for the 2011 shooting death of Stephin Bergeron.
    More >>
    David "Dice" Fontenot was sentenced to life in prison without benefit of parole for the 2011 shooting death of Stephin Bergeron.More >>
  • National Drug Take Back Day set for Saturday

    National Drug Take Back Day set for Saturday

    Wednesday, April 23 2014 6:42 PM EDT2014-04-23 22:42:11 GMT
    Multiple local, state and federal agencies will participate in the National Prescription Drug Take Back Day on Saturday. The program gives residents a chance to rid their homes of potentially dangerousMore >>
    Multiple local, state and federal agencies will participate in the National Prescription Drug Take Back Day on Saturday. The program gives residents a chance to rid their homes of potentially dangerousMore >>
  • Former LSU player Tahj Jones out of the hospital

    Former LSU player Tahj Jones out of the hospital

    Wednesday, April 23 2014 5:20 PM EDT2014-04-23 21:20:57 GMT
    Former LSU and Sulphur linebacker Tahj Jones has been released from the hospital, less than two weeks after he was shot. An official from Rapides Regional Medical Center in Alexander confirmed that Jones,More >>
    Former LSU and Sulphur linebacker Tahj Jones has been released from the hospital, less than two weeks after he was shot. An official from Rapides Regional Medical Center in Alexander confirmed that Jones,More >>
LONGVIEW, TX (KLTV) -

A small electrical fire was extinguished Saturday afternoon at a Longview Whataburger.

Longview Fire crews responded to the Whataburger located 4108 W Loop 281. Authorities tell KLTV-7 that the fire was caused by an electrical short and caused damage to one wall. Crews quickly put out the fire.

Officials say that the restaurant was evacuated and everyone was able to get out safely. The restaurant is closed for the time being. No word yet on when it is expected to re-open.

Copyright 2013 KLTV. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow