Information contained on this page is provided by companies via press release distributed through PR Newswire, an independent third-party content provider. PR Newswire, WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.
NEW YORK, March 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
With the rapid development of global automobile industry, the automotive wiring harness processing industry also gained significant progress. In recent years, with the improvement of automotive electronics level and the increasing of hybrid vehicles, this industry has developed into a mature level.
Yazaki, Sumitomo, Delphi and LEONI account for more than 75% of the global automotive wiring harness market; these enterprises are Japan's enterprises except for Delphi. According to the statistics in 2012, Yazaki accounted for nearly 30% of global market share with the annual revenue of USD 12.92 billion.
What's more, this situation also occurred in China's automotive wiring harness market. Japanese enterprises accounted for the market share of about 60%; followed by South Korea's Yura, Comba and Youjin, they accounted for about 15% of the market share. In 2012, 44 manufacturers gained the sales volume of more than CNY 100 million, of which, only 5 of them are local enterprises.
All of Yazaki, Sumitomo, LEONI, Furukawa, Fujikura, Coroplast and Comba made their fortune by electric wire and cable. At the same time, most of these manufacturers have the support form upstream mining resources; Sumitomo and Furukawa have their own copper mine, so their cost control ability is better. The traditional auto parts manufacturers have no adequate advantages in the field of wiring harness industry, for example, Valeo sold its wiring harness business to LEONI.
Fujikura is a manufacturer that has excellent connector technology; Yazaki and Sumitomo also have strong technological strength. In addition, the manufacturer should perfectly cooperate with entire vehicle manufacturers, wiring harness plays a conclusive role to the quality stability, once the manufacturer was decided, it is difficult to change supplier. What's more, wiring harness entire vehicle design involves in the factors in the aspects of electronic, machinery and thermal distribution; the design work must coordinate with entire vehicle manufacturers, and it is difficult for small-scale enterprises to enter this supply chain level. The wiring harness should be improved through constantly tests. Delphi and Lear rely on years of supporting relationships with the entire vehicle manufacturers.
In the wiring harness industry, labor costs account for a very large proportion in the total costs, therefore, many developed countries transferred their business to China, and this trend becomes more and more obvious. The coastal cities in China will be benefited firstly in the international production capacity transfer. For example, Dongguan Haozhi Electronics Company has undertaken a large number of international orders that come from the United States and Japan in recent years; by virtue of years of professional automotive wiring harness processing experience, this company has developed as a well-known wiring harness processing company in South China.
The automotive wiring harness processing industry has its own characteristics, so the domestic enterprises should grasp the industrial characteristics, avoid the disadvantages and weakness and play their own advantages, so as to survive in the market competitions.
1. Development Environment of China's Automotive Wiring Harness Industry 1.1 Market Characteristics 1.1.1 Industry Definition 1.1.2 Industry Characteristics1.2 Economic Environment 1.2.1 Economic Development Status1.2.2 GDP1.2.3 Investment in the Fixed Assets 1.2.4 Total Export-Import Volume and the Growth Rate1.3 Policy Environment 1.3.1 Relevant Standards 1.3.2 Relevant Policies
2. Technological Development of China's Automotive Wiring Harness Industry
2.1 Status Quo
2.2 Technological Maturity
2.3 Technological Gap between China and Foreign Countries
2.4 Strategy for the Technological Improvement
3. China's Automobile Market 3.1 Retrospect and Prospect, 20123.2 Market Structure, 2012-20133.3 Market Trend, 2013
4. Economic Operation of Automotive Wiring Harness Industry
4.1 Production and Sales of China's Automotive Wiring Harness Industry
4.1.2 Demand Volume
4.2 Industry Scale, 2008-2012
4.2.1 Sales of Local Enterprises
4.2.2 Sales of Joint Ventures
5. Import and Export of China's Automotive Wiring Harness Industry 5.1 Characteristics 5.2 Import5.3 Export
6. Influence of Competitive Landscape on Investment, 2012
6.1 Competitive Landscape of China's Automotive Wiring Harness Industry
6.1.1 Industry Competition
6.1.2 Cluster Competition
6.1.3 Market Competition
6.1.4 Foreign-funded Wiring Harness Markets
6.2 Competitive Behavior
6.2.1 Capital Operation
6.2.2 Technological Innovation
6.3 Competitive Landscape
6.3.1 Enterprise Concentration Ratio
6.3.2 Market Share
6.4 Forecast of Competitive Trend
7. Key Enterprises of China's Wiring Harness Industry 7.1 Sumitomo Electric Industries7.1.1 Changchun SE Bordnetze7.1.2 Tianjin Jin-Zhu Wiring Systems7.1.3 Wuhan Sumiden Wiring Systems7.1.4 Chongqing Jin-Zhu Wiring Systems7.1.5 Fuzhou Zhu Wiring Systems7.2 Delphi 7.2.1 Delphi Packard Electric System (Changchun) 7.2.2 Delphi Packard Electric System (Baicheng)7.2.3 Delphi Packard Electric System (Guangzhou)7.2.4 Delphi Packard Electric System (Yantai)7.2.5 Delphi Packard Electric System (Wuhan)7.2.6 Delphi Packard Electric System 7.3 Yazaki7.3.1 Tianjin Yazaki Automotive Parts7.3.2 Hangzhou Yazaki Parts7.3.3 Shantou Yazaki7.3.4 Yantai Yazaki Automotive Parts7.3.5 Foshan Shunde Yazaki Auto Parts7.3.6 Zhangzhou Yazaki Auto Parts7.4 LEONI7.4.1 LEONI Electrical Systems (Shanghai)7.4.2 LEONI Wiring Systems (Changchun)7.4.3 LEONI Wiring Systems (Liuzhou)7.5 Furukawa Electric7.5.1 Changchun Furukawa Automobile Harness7.5.2 Furukawa Auto Parts (Huizhou) 7.5.3 Furukawa Electric (Shenzhen)
8. Investment in China's Automotive Wiring Harness Industry
8.1 Investment Opportunity
8.2 Investment Risk
8.2.1 Market Risk
8.2.2 Policy Risk
8.2.3 Technology Risk
8.3 Investment Suggestion
9. Investment Opportunity and Risk 9.1 Investment Opportunity 9.2 Investment Benefits9.2.1 Investment Situation, 2012 9.2.2 Investment Benefits, 20129.2.3 Investment Trend, 2013-20179.2.4 Investment Direction, 2013-2017
Sumitomo Electric Industries
To order this report:Research_and_Development Industry:
Research and Development Trend of China's Automotive Wiring Harness Industry, 2013-2017
Contact Clare: email@example.com
US:(339) 368 6001
Intl:+1 339 368 6001
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.