The following is a Press Release from the Lake Charles Memorial Hospital:
Looking for tips on being the healthiest you can be this fall? In celebration of 60 years of quality service to our community, the Lake Charles Memorial Health System will host a free health fair on Saturday, Sept. 8.
This event will feature:
- A timeline and history of Memorial since our opening in 1952.
- Screenings for blood pressure, cholesterol, blood sugar, balance, body mass index and more will be offered.
- Memorial healthcare providers will be available to answer questions and share literature on a variety of hospital departments and services available from gestational to geriatric, head to toe.
- Information on how to be your healthiest through smoking cessation, proper nutrition and other important lifestyle tips will be given.
- Memorial employees will be on hand with information about the various support groups offered and career opportunities available within the Lake Charles Memorial Health System .
This event will be held:
Saturday, September 8
8am – 12 noon
Lake Charles Memorial Hospital