Fire destroys shed in Lake Charles - KPLC 7 News, Lake Charles, Louisiana

Fire destroys shed in Lake Charles

Picture of fire sent from Pryce Miller Rec Center by viewer Picture of fire sent from Pryce Miller Rec Center by viewer

Lake Charles, LA (KPLC) - A pre-dawn fire destroyed a shed Tuesday morning.  Lake Charles Firefighters were called to the 2200 block of Belden Street around 6 a.m. after flames were reported.  

According to the owner, firefighters say that the fire could have been started by a leaky gas can near the hot water tank.

There were no reports of injuries. 

Copyright 2012 KPLC. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly