Agnes DeRouen in the KPLC 7 Newsroom with a preview of what we're working on this Friday:
Another school closes for the day in Calcasieu Parish. This time around it's Pearl Watson in Lake Charles. At first it was thought there was a gas leak at the school, but officials discovered the strange, overpowering smell was the result of a burned out motor. We'll show you what happened.
Also today, we'll take a look at the growing meth problem. Last night, another bust in Sulphur – what's going on? And how can law enforcement keep up with labs popping up in all sorts of places?
Plus it's time for some Friday night football! Are you ready for the Jamboree? Look for highlights of all the action tonight..
We'll have those stories and more coming your way tonight at 5:00, 6:00 and 10:00. We hope you join us and have a great weekend everyone!