- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 can (15-16 oz.) chili beans in chili sauce
- 1 can (14 1/2 to 15 oz. chili-seasoned stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 cup frozen or drained canned Mexican-style corn
- 1 package (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar-Jack cheese with jalepeno peppers
Heat oven to 375 degrees. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add ground beef; cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking into 3/4 inch crumbles and stirring occasionally. Pour off drippings.
Stir in beans, tomatoes and corn; bring to a boil. Cook about 10 minutes or until most of the liquid has evaporated, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile separate crescent roll dough into into 8 triangles. Line 9-inch pie plate with dough triangle, placing narrow tips toward center. Firmly press edges of dough together to form crust. Bake in 375 degree oven 10 minutes. Remove from oven.
Spoon beef mixture into crust. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges of crust are golden brown and cheese is melted.