By Michael Addison - email
LAKE CHARLES, LA (KPLC) - The Calcasieu Parish Police Jury is holding a series of community meetings to discuss the two parish propositions on the October 2 ballot.
Presentations will be given by police jurors and staff, followed by a question and answer period.
The first meeting is Monday night at 6:30 p.m. at the Knights of Saint Peter Claver Hall on Opelousas Street in Lake Charles.
Here's a look at the upcoming dates, times, and locations:
- September 14 Vinton Vinton City Hall
1200 Horridge St., Vinton
- September 14 Sulphur Center Circle Rec. Center
*in conjunction with the City of Sulphur 80 Center Circle, Sulphur
- September 16 DeQuincy DeQuincy City Hall
300 N. Holly St., DeQuincy
- September 20 Bell City Natali Property
5638 Hwy 14 East, Bell City
- September 21 Carlyss Becky's Catering
5121 Lions Rd., Carlyss
- September 21 Sulphur Frasch Meeting Room
*in conjunction with the City of Sulphur 400 Picard Rd., Sulphur
- September 22 Westlake Westlake Managan Rec. Center
1221 Sampson Street
- September 27 Iowa Iowa Community Center
207 West Highway 90, Iowa
- September 28 Lake Charles Harbor's Edge Pavilion
3700 W. Prien Lake Rd.,