PORK IN A PACKET:
4 Boneless Pork Chops
Salt & Pepper
4 Red Potatoes
20 Baby Carrots
1 Envelope of Onion Soup Mix
1. Preheat grill to medium heat or preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Season pork chops with salt & pepper. Place one pork chop on a sheet of tin foil (about 2 feet long) doubled over. Surround pork with potato quarters and 5 carrots. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of soup mix over pork. Repeat for each pork chop.
3. Seal tightly. Grill (covered) or bake for 30-35 minutes. Place a baking sheet on the rack below to catch any juice that might leak out.
4 Large Peaches
4 Teaspoons of Brown Sugar
1 Teaspoon of Cinnamon
1. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees or grill to medium heat
2. Place 2 peach halves on a large piece of aluminum foil. Sprinkle the brown sugar and cinnamon over the peaches. Close up the foil, sealing tightly.