Faulty heaters force couple from Sulphur Home - KPLC 7 News, Lake Charles, Louisiana

Faulty heaters force couple from Sulphur Home

Faulty heaters force couple from Sulphur Home

SULPHUR, LA (KPLC) - It was problems with two heaters that made a Sulphur couple so sick, they had to call for help Thursday afternoon. The Sulphur Fire Department shutdown Janice Drive while they investigated the problem. They found one heater had a problem with a pilot light and releasing carbon monoxide, the other heater had a vent problem.Firefighters say the couple started feeling better once they got outside the home.

 
Copyright 2010 KPLC. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly