By Michael Addison - email
LAKE CHARLES, LA (KPLC) - City officials in Lake Charles have compiled a list of streets people should avoid because of the threat for flooding in those areas. That list includes the following streets/roads:
- 5th St. at Louisiana Ave.
- Kirkman St. at N. Railroad Ave.
- Kirkman St. at Pine
- Kirkman St. between 5th St. and 6th St.
- Enterprise Blvd. at 5th St.
- Enterprise Blvd. at Broad St.
- Bank St. from Broad St. to 7th St.
- I-210 at Ryan St. Exit Ramp
- 6th Ave. between Broad St. and 6th St.
- Sallier from Lake St. to Ernest