SOUTHWEST LOUISIANA (KPLC) - On Nov. 11, we observe Veterans Day; a day to honor veterans and victims of all wars.
Several restaurants in SWLA are offering special deals for Veterans.
If your restaurant is offering a special deal, message us on the KPLC Facebook page from your restaurant’s Facebook page.
Here is a list of local restaurants and what they’re offering (and don’t forget your military ID).
• Little Caesar’s: One free lunch combo. 11 a.m. - 2 p.m., Nov. 11. Click HERE.
• IHOP: Free red, white, and blue pancakes from 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. Nov. 12.
• Buffalo Wild Wings: Free small traditional or boneless wings and a side of fries for dine-in ONLY. Nov. 11. Click HERE.
• Outback Steakhouse: Free blooming onions and a free beverage. Nov. 11. Click HERE.
• Olive Garden: Free meal; choose from 6 entrees. Nov. 11.
• Texas Roadhouse: Eat free from 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. on Nov. 11; choose from a select list of 10 entrees. Click HERE.
• Chilli’s: Free meal, choose from 7 entrees. Nov. 11. Click HERE.
• O’Charley’s: Nov. 11 and Nov. 12, free entree; choose from 5 meals. Click HERE.
• Logan’s: Free entree, pick from 8 meals, plus, two sides. 3 p.m. - 6 p.m., Nov. 11. Click HERE.
• Cracker Barrel (Sulphur): Free Double Chocolate Fudge Coca-Cola Cake or crafted Coffee beverage. Nov. 11. Click HERE.
• Denny’s: 5 a.m. to Noon, free "Build Your Own Grand Slam”. Nov. 12. Click HERE.
• Landry’s Seafood: 10 percent off for all veterans and active duty military, as well as up to four guests Nov. 11 and 12. This offer excludes alcoholic beverages and is valid for dine-in only.
• Academy Sports + Outdoors: 10 percent off of their entire purchase for all active service members, veterans, and their families from Oct. 31 to Nov. 11 in store and online.