LAKE CHARLES, LA (KPLC) - Nathan Keller and Vic Salvador are headed for a runoff for Ward 3 City Marshal.
Keller and Salvador both received 24 percent of the vote in the Nov. 6 election. The two will now go to a runoff in the Dec. 8 general election.
The winner will replace retiring Marshal Joey Alcede.
Results are complete but unofficial from the Louisiana Secretary of State’s Office. For more local and state results, visit
- Vic Salvador (REP) had 24 percent (or 7,323 votes)
- Nathan Keller (DEM) had 24 percent (or 7,264 votes)
- Karl Gillard (R) had 17 percent (or 5,207 votes)
- Brad Harris (R) had 4 percent (or 1,184 votes)
- ‘Jeff’ Hooper (R) had 5 percent (or 1,667 votes)
- ‘Bill’ Pousson (D) had 11 percent (or 3,500 votes)
- ‘Jimmy’ Richard (D) had 15 percent (or 4,549)